Rules & Regulations
Friend’s In Pink, Inc. (“FIP”) Golf Cart Raffle to benefit Friends In Pink, Inc. is conducted by Friends In Pink, Inc., a non-profit organization under the laws of Florida. The raffle is governed by the State of Florida (849.0935, F.S.) Gambling Act. By purchasing a raffle ticket, you agree to be bound by these rules.
1. The purchase price for one raffle ticket is $25.00. An indefinite amount of raffle tickets will be sold.
2. Ticket entries can be purchased from a FIP Board Member, FIP employee/agent or a FIP Volunteer and WilDar, Inc. and/or WilDar, Inc. employee/agent.
3. Tickets may be purchased with cash or check. If an Entrant’s check is returned unpaid by the bank, the entry ticket(s) will be invalid unless a cash payment is received by FIP by 5:00 PM. Eastern Time Friday, October 28, 2022, the official raffle deadline. Entrant will also be subject to all associated bank fees.
4. All entry purchases are final and non-refundable.
5. Entrant will retain the original printed raffle ticket. The stub will be entered into the drawing and will be retained by FIP.
6. All unsold tickets and proceeds from the raffle ticket sales must be received by FIP no later than 10:45 AM Eastern Time Saturday, October 29, 2022. If received after the official deadline, all monies will be returned to Entrant(s) and all associated tickets will be invalid. Additional tickets may be purchased with cash through FIP at the Golf Cart Raffle until 10:45 AM on the drawing date, Saturday, October 29, 2022.
7. The winner of the raffle will be determined by random drawing. The drawing will take place on Saturday, October 29, 2022, at approximately 11:00 AM Eastern Time at WilDar Showroom, 3500 South US Highway, Fort Pierce, Florida. This information will also be announced on the Non-Profit’s website at www.friendsin.pink. Entrant(s) do not need to be present to win.
8. Winners agree to comply with all IRS regulations regarding raffle winnings. Winner(s) agree to furnish FIP with his/her social security number, verify his/her identity, and sign all required IRS documents (IRS Form 1099) before claiming prize.
9. The drawn winner of the raffle is entitled to receive a 2022 Evolution Golf Cart. FIP specifically disclaims all expressed or implied warranties, including without limitations warranties of merchantability. FIP is not responsible for any losses or injuries suffered as a result of the raffle prize.
11. The winner of the raffle must claim the prize within 14 days of the drawing. If the winner does not claim the prize within 14 days of the drawing, by responding to telephonic or written notice from FIP or otherwise, the prize will be forfeited. After the prize is claimed, winner must abide by any restrictions placed on voucher by the issuing donor (e.g. expiration date for use).
12. Purchasers of raffle tickets must legibly write their full names, addresses, email, and telephone numbers on each individual ticket stub. If more than one name stated on a ticket stub, the first listed name shall be the Entrant. FIP shall, will and can have no obligation for payment or delivery of any prize to any person other than the Entrant. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to allocate any such prize among the participants in any multiple party entry.
13. Any drawing may be postponed due to weather or any state of emergency declared by the Governor of Florida, or the President of the United States. In such event, a new date, place, and time for the drawing will be determined by FIP, which will be announced on FIP’s website.
15. Purchasers of tickets, by participating in the raffle, release FIP, its directors, officers, members, and agents from any and all liability, loss, or claim arising out of any raffle prize, expressly waive any such claim and agree that the liability, if any, of the FIP, its directors, officers, members, and agents shall be limited to the raffle ticket price paid. FIP makes no express or implied warranty as to the Raffle prize.
16. Any and all disputes, claims, and controversies concerning this raffle shall be submitted to and resolved by binding arbitration, to be conducted under arbitration rules in the state of Florida.
17. Prize is not redeemable for cash.
18. Raffle is void where prohibited.
19. Winner(s) agree to allow FIP to publish their names and photographs on the FIP’s website and Facebook page and the WilDar website at www.golfcartsandtrailers.com.
20. For additional questions, please email FIP at email@example.com.